12 October 2007

Black Thumb Reformation: Fact or Fiction?

Welcome to my new blog. I came up with the idea for this as I was looking at pictures I'm taking of my new garden. I've never considered myself a gardener...quite the opposite really, hence the name of the blog! But with my boyfriend's help, I'm learning...slowly...about plants and soil and watering and all that stuff. So, I thought I'd start this blog as a way to become more disciplined with my plants and maybe not kill them this time. We'll see. This will also be a handy reference for when I ring him to ask why plant A's leaves are dropping off and he says, "How long has it looked this way?" Well, I just pull up my handy-dandy photo-blog of my plants and see.

I'm not shooting for daily photos of each plant, but I find myself taking photos at least weekly and sometimes daily. We'll see if this former black thumb can grow at least a bit green around the edges. We'll see.

No comments: