12 October 2007

The Plants...living with Black Thumb

First, the "Indoors"...yeah, they all have names...so?

Jade One and Jade Two:

Wilting Jade Plant

Stand Up Kinda Jade Plant

Draco, the Dragon Tree (after some nibbling from my cat, sadly...):

Draco, post Mills attack

Banana, the Umbrella Plant:

Banana, my umbrella plant

Whatsit, the Purple Passion Plant/Vine:

Bizarre purple plant thing...

Beelzebub, what we THINK is Devil's Ivy (Belle for short):

Are you pointing at me?

The "Outdoors"...no names, they don't live in the house with me and there are just too many!

The Rosemary Twins:

Rosemary plants

Window Box One and Two: Petunias, Snapdragons, Peonies and Dianthus (not sure the species)

Wee Garden

Wee Garden

Gerbera Daisies, Orange and Red:

My orange girls

Red Gerbera Daisy

Orange Gerberas

The Lavender Garden:

Lavendar Garden

No comments: